2014 Booth Sponsored by Briess Malt & Ingredients Co., The Country Malt Group, Hopunion and White labs
GABF Pro-Am entries are brewed by professional craft brewers based on award-winning homebrew recipes from American Homebrewers Association (AHA) members. Homebrew recipes are scaled up and brewed at a craft brewery for submission into the competition. The 2014 competition featured 89 beers from across the country.
2014 Pro-Am Winners
Gold: Bonnie Prince Charlie’s Scottish 80 Shilling
- Brewing Company: Bear Republic Brewing Co.
- Brewmaster: Team Bear Republic / Richard Norgrove
- AHA Member: Michael Kelly
Silver: Spencer Pale Ale
- Brewing Company: Kokopelli Beer Co.
- Brewmaster: Kokopelli Brew Crew
- AHA Member: Daniel Christensen
Bronze: I Wanna Rauch!
- Brewing Company: Springfield Brewing Co.
- Brewmaster: Ashton Lewis & Bruce Johnson
- AHA member: Keith Wallis