Please also be aware of the below:
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, bloggers, book authors, producers, camera crews and photographers.
- Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending GABF is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
- The form must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your outlet. A maximum of four (4) staffers from each media outlet will be allowed.
- Media passes will give you access to a maximum of three (3) GABF sessions.
- Bloggers: Blogs must reflect current craft brewing and/or related news. New posts must be created on a weekly or more frequent basis. Blog traffic must exceed a minimum of 2,000 unique visits a month.
- Freelancers & Video Production Companies: Must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet. Production crews hired by breweries to film at GABF will not be considered for media accreditation.
- In some cases, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans.
- A history of being registered at previous BA events including GABF does not guarantee approval.
- Applications may take up to three weeks to process. Details on purchasing tickets can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email Abby Berman Cohen.
GABF Media Center
Credentialed media have access to a space on the lower level of the Convention Center, around the corner from Will Call. The media center offers water, coffee, Internet access to conduct business and a Brewers Association staffer on call. Equipment storage is available during the sessions, but the room will be locked each night at 10:00 pm. No overnight storage of equipment will be allowed.
|2016 Media Center Hours|
|GABF credentialed media will be allowed access to the festival hall 15 minutes before the start of each session.|
|Thursday, October 6||3:15 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Friday, October 7||3:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday, October 8||9:45 am – 10:00 pm|
2016 Media Check-In Hours
|2016 On-site Media Check-In Hours|
|You must present identification to pick up your credentials and to enter the festival.|
|Wednesday, October 5||Noon – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 6||3:15 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Friday, October 7||3:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday, October 8||9:15 am – 8:00 pm|