GAFB at GABF – Great Advisors For Breweries at Great American Beer Festival
Wednesday, September 19 | 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Come hear from a panel of some of the top professionals in the industry, as they discuss current issues that affect craft breweries of all sizes. From insurance and accounting, to legal compliance and contracts, there will be a little something for everyone on your team at this craft beer specific lunch and learn. Don’t miss this opportunity to brush up on your business smarts and bring your questions if you got ‘em!
ONLY 50 SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
Panel Moderator: Nick Nunns – Trve Brewing
- Andy Nelson –Owner – Locavore Beer Works
- Candace L. Moon, Esq. – Attorney/Partner – Dinsmore & Shohl LLP/The Craft Beer Attorney
- Matt Hughes – Insurance and Risk Consultant – Moody Insurance Agency
- Michelle Reding – Owner – Dry Dock Brewing Co.
- Ryan Sanger – CPA/Partner – Anton Collins Mitchell LLP
Lunch and refreshments will be provided by Anton Collins Mitchell LLP
NOTE – You do NOT need a GABF badge to attend this event but you do need to be registered through eventbrite.com!