“B” the Change in Craft Beer – Happy Hour & B Corp Panel Discussion
Wednesday, October 2 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Upslope and Patagonia Present: “B” the Change in Craft Beer – a FREE Happy Hour & B Corp Panel Discussion
Wednesday, October 2nd (7-9 pm) at Patagonia Denver (downtown) // **RSVP for your FREE spot via the eventbrite link!**
- 7:00-7:30 pm — Networking and beers
- 7:30-8:30 pm — Panel Discussion
- 8:30-9:00 pm — Questions + more mixing
Interested in learning about sustainability in the brewing community and the road to becoming a Certified B Corporation? Join us as we discuss how we use our businesses as a force for good with fellow B Corps in and out of the craft beer space.
Free beer provided by Upslope & New Belgium!
B CORP PANELISTS:
• Upslope Brewing Company // Lizzy Waters, Sustainability Manager and Matt Cutter, Founder
• Patagonia // Mark Stevens, District Environmental Coordinator
• Crosby Hop Farm // Staci Wallace, Sustainability Advisor
• New Belgium Brewing // Katie Wallace, Director, Social and Environmental Impact at New Belgium Brewing
• Namasté Solar // Geri Mitchell-Brown, Director of Employee Experience (and member of the Colorado B Local board)