The 2019 MyGABF App is Here!
Discover new breweries, find your favs beers, track down breweries, attend events, and take a beer tour!
MyGABF helps you navigate the festival like a total pro:
- Beer Tours let you sample beers by style and first time breweries at the festival
- My Beers keeps track of all the beers you rated or tasted at the festival
- My Brewery creates a list of your favorite breweries by section to help you plan your festival beer tour
- Save Your Favs when you sign in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google
- Festival maps with visual indicators that show breweries from My Breweries tab
- Extra Info (the … button) Provides quick access to festival maps, onsite event schedules, exhibitors, and more!
MyGABF App FAQs
Q: Is MyGABF an App?
A: Sorta, kinda. Technically, it’s a progressive web app (PWA). It’s a website that functions like an app. You don’t download anything from the app store. Just go to MyGABF.com.
Q: Can I delete the My GABF 2018 app/previous versions that I downloaded from the App or Google Play store?
A: Once you’ve saved your 2018 data by connecting with your Facebook login, go ahead and delete that app.
Q: Can I still save my data?
A: Yes! Now, you can sign in to MyGABF.com using your Facebook, Google, or Twitter account. You will have to log in with your username and password. Want the deets? Learn more in the “…” tab in the lower right corner.
Q: How can I access the data in the MyGABF PWA if I have spotty data coverage?
A: View MyGABF.com from your browser. Data will get cached and can be viewed without an internet connection.
Q: I’m having trouble with the app?
A: We recommend accessing and using MyGABF.com from your browser window. Be sure and login through a social channel to ensure your data is saved. As a last resort you can clear your browser cache via your phone settings or try popping open a different browser (Safari or Chrome).
Q: Will I have to do anything to get the “app” next year in 2020?
A: Nope! The MyGABF.com progressive web app will display data in real time. No downloading or updating needed ever again.
App Beer Tours
Choose from 21 Beer Tours organized by beer styles you love or try a new adventure:
- GABF 2019 Winners (Available Oct. 5): Sample beers recognized as the best commercial examples of beer styles in the U.S.
- First Draught: These breweries are new to the festival, but not necessarily new to brewing. Welcome them to GABF with a high five!
- Dark Side of the Brew: Porters, Stouts, Brown and Black Ales
- Rye of the Tiger: Rye, Herb, and Spice Beers
- Unicorn Beers! We will surprise you with something AMAZING!
- Hip Hops Hooray! American and English-Style India Pale Ales
- I’ll Be Bock: Bock, Maibock, Doppelbock, and Eisbock Lagers
- Grain of Thrones: Scotch, Old, Strong and Barley Wine Ales
- Session-Me Street: Mild Ale, Session, Kölsch Beers
- Dark Vader: Dunkel, Schwarzbier, Baltic-Style Porter and Dark Lagers
- Roy-ALE Flush: Bitter, Altbier, Red, Amber, Summer and Golden Ales
- Tuity Fruity: Fruit and Fruit Wheat Beers
- Fear No Beer: Want to throw your palate for a loop? Try these beers on for size!
- Wheat Your Whistle: American and German-Style Wheat Beers
- The Im-PALE-er: Pale Ales and Strong Pale Ales
- Monkin’ Around: Belgian-Style Ales
- Barrel of Fun: Wood and Barrel-aged Beers
- Hopness Monsters: Fresh Hop, Imperial India Pale and Imperial Red Ales
- Sour Puss: Sour Ales and Lambics
- No Gluten For You: It’s Gluten-Free Beer…BAM!
- Pro-Am: Pro-Am entries are brewed by professional craft brewers based on award-winning homebrew recipes from American Homebrewers Association (AHA) members. Homebrew recipes are scaled up and brewed at a craft brewer for submission into the competition.