20 presentations provide a fun and interactive peek into the world of craft brewers
Boulder, Colo. — The provocative personalities and innovators of the brewing community will step into the spotlight during the Great American Beer Festival (GABF) to share their expertise on beer styles, food pairings, the latest trends, as well as their colorful personal stories, all over a few beers with festival attendees at the Brewers Studio and Sit and Sip at Camp CraftBeer.com pavilions.
Located in the festival hall, both stages will feature 20 unique presentations during the four GABF sessions. Attendees will hear from both veteran and up-and-coming brewers as well as other top industry professionals.
“The Brewers Studio and Sit and Sip at Camp CraftBeer.com provide fun and up-close experiences for beer lovers to gain a deeper appreciation of craft beer and the creative process and the personalities behind it,” said Ann Obenchain, marketing director of the Brewers Association. “We’ve organized a diverse lineup of presenters who are eager to share their passion for craft beer with festival attendees.”
The educational presentations are included in the price of the festival ticket and seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Great American Beer Festival takes place October 3-5 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. A limited number of GABF tickets are available for Thursday and Saturday evening sessions and can be purchased here at AXS.com.
- Thursday, Oct. 3 (Evening session 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
- Friday, Oct. 4 (Evening session 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
- 6:30 p.m. | Vinnie Cilurzo and Natalie Cilurzo, Russian River Brewing Company (Brewers Studio)
- 6:30 p.m. | Mari and Will Kemper, Chuckanut Brewery & Kitchen (Sit & Sip)
- 7:30 p.m. | Jamil Zainasheff, Heretic Brewing Company (Brewers Studio)
- 8:30 p.m. | Chris Davison, Wolf’s Ridge Brewing (Brewers Studio)
- 8:30 p.m. | Shyla Sheppard, Bow & Arrow Brewing (Sit & Sip)
- Saturday, 5 (Afternoon session 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, 5 (Evening session 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
* All schedules subject to change. A complete list of speakers and topics is available on the GABF website.
Contact: Calvin Bond (on behalf of the Brewers Association) 970-963-4873, ext. 262.
About the Brewers Association
The Brewers Association (BA) is the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts. The BA represents 4,000-plus U.S. breweries. The BA’s independent craft brewer seal is a widely adopted symbol that differentiates beers by small and independent craft brewers. The BA organizes events including the World Beer Cup®, Great American Beer Festival®, Craft Brewers Conference® & BrewExpo America®, SAVOR™: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, Homebrew Con™, National Homebrew Competition and American Craft Beer Week®. The BA publishes The New Brewer® magazine, and Brewers Publications™ is the leading publisher of brewing literature in the U.S. Beer lovers are invited to learn more about the dynamic world of craft beer at CraftBeer.com® and about homebrewing via the BA’s American Homebrewers Association® and the free Brew Guru® mobile app. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.