The Great American Beer Festival (GABF) kicks off Thursday, October 3 at the Colorado Convention Center and runs through Saturday, October 5
Limited tickets are still available for Thursday and Saturday nights!
As the nation’s largest ticketed beer festival and commercial competition, GABF features a bevy of visual, sensory, and educational opportunities for your audiences. Segment ideas include:
- Meet the Brewer: More than 800 breweries from around the country will be on site to share their creations with more than 62,000 beer lovers. The Brewers Association can help curate interviews with these artisans to share their unique stories and their beers.
- Emerging Styles: From non-alcoholic and gluten-free beers to Gose, Hazy IPAs and everything in between, hear what’s happening in various style categories from the brewers and brewing experts.
- Craft in Colorado: Colorado ranks second in the nation for the number of breweries and is considered a trendsetter in the brewing industry. As craft brewers from around the country and world ascend to the Mile High City, what’s Colorado’s role in craft?
- The Business of Beer: Discover the larger story on the growth of craft beer and beer culture in America. There are more breweries operating in the U.S. than ever before. Delve into the economic impact these small and independent brewers are having on our country and in our state, what’s next for the craft brewing community and more.
- Behind the Scenes at GABF: More than 7,500 kegs of beer, 250 tons of ice, 20 refrigerated semi trucks, 4,000+ volunteers, four miles of gas lines, nearly 10,000 competition beers to be judged… putting on a festival and competition of the magnitude of GABF is no small feat and the organizers invite you behind the scenes to share some of the staggering stats and visuals.
Starting Wednesday, October 2 through Saturday, October 5, we can offer access to the convention center early in the morning for live remotes from the exhibit hall and during the festival for taped and live pieces.
Contact: Calvin Bond (on behalf of the Brewers Association) 970-963-4873, ext. 262.
About the Brewers Association
The Brewers Association (BA) is the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts. The BA represents 4,000-plus U.S. breweries. The BA’s independent craft brewer seal is a widely adopted symbol that differentiates beers by small and independent craft brewers. The BA organizes events including the World Beer Cup®, Great American Beer Festival®, Craft Brewers Conference® & BrewExpo America®, SAVOR™: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience, Homebrew Con™, National Homebrew Competition and American Craft Beer Week®. The BA publishes The New Brewer® magazine, and Brewers Publications™ is the leading publisher of brewing literature in the U.S. Beer lovers are invited to learn more about the dynamic world of craft beer at CraftBeer.com® and about homebrewing via the BA’s American Homebrewers Association® and the free Brew Guru® mobile app. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.