- Download Photos
- Ordering Duplicate Medals
- Press Release & Advertising
- GABF Medals & Logo Artwork
Sponsored by DRAFT Magazine
View the full gallery of photos from GABF 2014. Many thanks to our generous photo sponsor, DRAFT Magazine.
All photos must be credited ‘Photo © 2014 Jason E. Kaplan’
It’s your right to brag! Show off your beers’ “brewing excellence” by ordering additional GABF medals, award plaques, or glass-covered/open shadow boxes to display at your brewery/brewpub and other events. Order duplicates of the exact medal(s) you received at the Great American Beer Festival! These make great gifts for your favorite brewer or proudly display them in your brewery to show the locals how fantastic your beer truly is! Each additional medal is $38.75 plus shipping and handling. Please allow three to four weeks to receive your order.
|Please choose from the following order forms:|
Complete the form, and send it with a check or money order to: Brewers Association 1327 Spruce Street Boulder, CO 80302 You may also choose to fax the completed form(s) to 303.447.2825, Attention Anthony Orig, with credit card payments.
A great way to promote your GABF medal win is by issuing a press release to the media. For a sample press release that you can personalize for your brewery, use our GABF Winners PR Template (MS Word file). Additionally, we have a GABF Pro-Am PR Template available for winners in the Pro-Am category.
Award-winning brewing companies are encouraged to use their Great American Beer Festival awards in public relations and advertising campaigns. Each award-winning brewing company planning to make any reference to the Great American Beer Festival in any promotion is required to sign a licensing agreement with the Brewers Association, which was a part of the registration process. The guidelines for using the Great American Beer Festival name and trademark are outlined in the Post Event Publicity Rules below. To preserve the integrity of the Great American Beer Festival and the credibility of its results for all those concerned, reference to Great American Beer Festival awards are governed by these rules:
- Always have your artwork pre-approved by the Brewers Association. Allow 21 business days for submissions. A submission is not deemed to be received until it has been acknowledged in writing or/and by e-mail and assigned a submission number. The first 5 submissions per award winning brand shall be at no charge. The sixth and any subsequent submissions will be charged an administrative fee of $200 per submission. Requests for approval can be emailed to: Nancy Johnson Event Director Brewers Association Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In all cases, reference to an award must include a mention of the category in which the award was received. Category must be referenced in a font size equal to the size used to reference the award. See # 6. (For TTB label approval only, the word “strong” in a category name may be replaced by the plus symbol, “+”.)
- In all cases, reference to an award must specify the type of award received (i.e., gold; silver; bronze ). Type of award must be referenced in a font size equal to the size used to reference the award. See # 6.
- In all cases, reference to an award must include a mention of the year it was received. The year must be referenced in a font size equal to the size used to reference the award. See # 6.
- In all cases, reference to an award must include the name of the beer and brewery exactly as entered in the Great American Beer Festival for the year in which the award was received. See the winners list for exact wording on competition entries.
- All of the above required items must be in a font size large enough to be read in the format in which they are presented. Use the artwork provided by the Brewers Association and choose the highest resolution appropriate for your use.
- For print: The font size requirement is 2.5 mm or larger for printed material.
- For billboards: The font size is 12 inches or larger.
- For web: The font size is 80 pixels or larger.
- For television: The point size required is 30 points or larger. All required elements must be seen on screen.
- The Great American Beer Festival mark shall be presented in English language. Additional statements in other languages may be made, if the statements do not conflict with, or are contradictory to, the requirements of this subpart.
- Always use the ® when using the Great American Beer Festival logo. It is a registered trademark of the Brewers Association. When writing the words “Great American Beer Festival” or “GABF” an ® must be used after first mention.
- Promotions or any other mentions of the Great American Beer Festival and Great American Beer Festival awards may not mention other brewing companies nor the name of any judge or judges serving as a part of the Great American Beer Festival judging or evaluation. Ads that make reference to other brewing companies either by name or by reference will not receive approval.
- The Great American Beer Festival mark includes the words and design elements and should appear exactly as it appears on the art supplied by the Brewers Association. The mark may not be changed in any manner. The standard license signed by winning breweries includes permission to use the Great American Beer Festival mark only in pre-approved advertising/promotions (print/web, etc.) The standard license does not grant permission to use the GABF mark on any merchandise promoting the win (shirts, hats, glassware, etc.). Individual arrangements can be made for non standard uses.
- These rules do not waive any right to trademark or copyright material of the Great American Beer Festival. The Great American Beer Festival logo, copyright, or trademark material may be used only with written permission of the Great American Beer Festival.
- Failure of any brewing company, or of any person acting on a brewing company’s behalf or at a brewing company’s direction, to comply with these rules may result in suspension from participation in the Great American Beer Festival for a duration to be determined at the absolute discretion of the Great American Beer Festival Rules Committee. In no event shall a suspension be terminated while a brewing company remains in violation.
Email email@example.com with any questions about the agreement.
Please be sure to read the download an eps vector version of the logo. (zip file)(PDF file) before using the Great American Beer Festival Logo or medals. Click on a logo for the high resolution version. You can also