Denver Metro Area Breweries and Brewpubs
The path to good beer
Download the free Brew Guru app when you arrive in the Mile High City! Then, kick off your 15-day free American Homebrewers Association membership to locate and unlock deals at participating breweries, tap rooms and brewpubs when you use the free Brew Guru app for iOS and Android.
CraftBeer.com Brewery Locator
With 2+ breweries opening daily in the U.S., visit the CraftBeer.com Brewery Locator to discover new tap rooms, brewpubs and craft breweries popping up around the Denver metro area!
Denver Family Destinations
Find comprehensive area information via Visit Denver, the official travel and visitor bureau for The Mile High City.
If you’re traveling with your family, there are numerous fun options in and around the Denver area for when you’re not at GABF.
- Children’s Museum of Denver | 2121 Children’s Museum Drive
- Cherry Creek Mall | 3000 East First Avenue
- Clyfford Still Museum | 1250 Bannock Street
- Denver Art Museum | 100 W. 14th Avenue
- Denver Aquarium | 700 Water Street
- Denver Botanic Gardens | 1007 York Street
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science | 2001 Colorado Boulevard
- Denver Zoo | 2300 Steele Street
- Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum | 7711 East Academy Boulevard
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater | Morrison, Colorado (15 minutes west of Denver) By far one of the best places to see a concert in the country, Red Rocks also offers hiking and biking trails. Morrison is also home to Dinosaur Ridge and the Morrison Natural History Museum.
Have a Few Extra Days? Colorado Front Range Destinations
If you’re lucky enough to have a few extra days to spend in Colorado, here are a few must-sees. All of which have plenty of options for great beer.
Boulder, Colorado Ideally located at the base of the Front Range, Boulder is home of the Brewers Association, University of Colorado and more than 300 miles of hiking trails.
Fort Collins, Colorado The beautiful city of Fort Collins is minutes from the Poudre River Canyon and home to Colorado State University.