Paired Sponsored by MicroStar
Available to members only
Paired features celebrated chefs with small & independent brewers from around the country in an intimate setting located just off the main festival hall. Chefs and breweries are encouraged to collaborate on beer and food pairings that create a unique experience for attendees.
Enjoy small plates and craft beer pairings, then engage in meaningful discussions with chefs and brewers who share similar philosophies on choosing specific ingredients to enhance their products.
Each brewery brings two special/rare beers not offered in the festival hall. Each chef creates two small bite dishes to pair with those beers. Paired features 21 chefs matched with 21 craft brewers, offering 42 unique pairings of beers and bites.
Our featured chefs from across the country are defining new American cuisine in their own communities. In partnership with the BA Export Development Program, Paired will also feature a chef from London and Mexico. Paired chefs have garnered national accolades for their contributions to cuisine and community from the James Beard Foundation, magazines such as Food and Wine and Bon Appetit, and many more.
Separate ticket required for entrance. Paired ticket holders can enter via the escalator in lower lobby D in front of the Bellco Theatre or via the main festival entrance.
Paired Sponsored By
2017 Paired Chefs
as of July 17, 2017 – subject to change
- Nathan Anda : Red Apron Butcher : Washington D.C.
- Sean Clark : El Moro Spirits and Tavern : Durango, CO
- Ian Davis : Band of Bohemia : Chicago, IL
- Scott Dolich : Park Kitchen : Portland, OR
- Gavin Fine : Q Roadhouse : Jackson Hole, WY
- Mike Friedman : The Red Hen/All Purpose : Washington D.C.
- Shelia Lucero : Jax Fish House : Denver, CO
- Kyle Mendenhall : Arcana : Boulder CO
- Lamar Moore : Chicago, IL
- Kevin Nashan : Sidney Street Café : St. Louis, MO
- Tomos Parry : London, England
- Cesar Pita : Rancho Pescadero : Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Tim Rattray : The Granary : Austin, TX
- Paul Reilly : Beast + Bottle : Denver, CO
- Chris Schwarz : Palace Kitchen : Seattle, WA
- Alex Seidel : Mercantile : Denver, CO
- Jeremy Sewall : Row 34 : Boston, MA
- Marc Vetri : Alla Spina : Philadelphia, PA
- Kelly Whitaker : Basta : Boulder, CO
- Ian Wortham : Tavernetta : Denver, CO