2020 Ticket Information
2020 Ticket Sale dates:
Tuesday, June 30. 10 AM MT- Member Presale
Wednesday, July 1. 10 Am MT- Public sale
- General Session tickets include a festival program, commemorative tasting glass, and unlimited one-ounce samples. Eight (8) ticket limit per session.
- PAIRED + GABF tickets include a special entrance to PAIRED with unlimited tastings of 50 unique beers from more than 25 small and independent breweries matched with award-winning chefs. This ticket also includes admission to the GABF General Session. PAIRED closes at 9:00 pm; General Session ends at 10:00 pm. Eight (8) ticket limit per session.
- Member Session tickets include a $5 discount on each general session ticket, festival program, commemorative tasting glass, and unlimited one-ounce samples. Four (4) ticket limit per session.
- Designated Driver tickets includes festival program, special gift, unlimited sodas, and hospitality in the Designated Driver Lounge.
Thursday, September 24, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Thirsty Thursday: Be there opening night–energy is high, kegs are fresh, and the bagpipes are blaring as we kick off the 38th annual festival and the first night of PAIRED + GABF, where scrumptious savory and sweet bites designed by award-winning chefs are paired with unique beers that can’t be found on the festival floor.
Friday, September 25, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Festival Flair Friday: Assemble your brew crew, don your best fest costume, and vie for tickets to next year’s GABF.
Saturday, September 26, 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Member Session aka Superfan Saturday: Be the first to taste medal-winning beers! This afternoon session follows the award ceremony where more than 300 of the best of the best beers in the U.S. are announced.
Saturday, September 26, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Evening Session: Celebrate good times as we close down the last day of the festival! Ultimate beer fans, this is your night to kick kegs, shake your groove thang, but just don’t drop your cup. It’s a celebration!