Sponsored by Briess Malt & Ingredients Co., The Country Malt Group, Yakima Chief-Hopunion and White Labs
GABF Pro-Am entries are brewed by professional craft brewers based on award-winning homebrew recipes from American Homebrewers Association (AHA) members. Homebrew recipes are scaled up and brewed at a craft brewery for submission into the competition.
The Pro-Am booth is at the end of Island F17 & F18.
Stay tuned for 2016 winners!
2015 Pro-Am Winners
Gold: Muscat Love
- Brewing Company: Great South Bay Brewery
- Brewmaster: Great South Bay Brewery
- AHA Member: Brian Giebel
- Brewing Company: Odd 13 Brewery
- Brewmaster: Ryan Scott and Brandon Boldt
- AHA Member: Mike Froehlich
Bronze: Citra IPA
- Brewing Company: FATE Brewing Company
- Brewmaster: FATE Brewing Company Team
- AHA Member: Ryan Lotter